Know Me Better Assholes!!!!

9:59:00 AM

This post are for those nasty persons who keep pestering my life and wants to pry on my personal life. Back Off!!! Go to Hell Assholes!!!




@Song playing at the moment?

-> i stay in love with you by mariah carey


@My reason for living?

-> my family, mah friends, the additional blessing from GOD and my will to live....


@Do u think your crush is sexy?

-> uuuhhhmmmm, i don't have one


@Ever donated blood?

-> yap...


@Fave color(s)?

-> all shades of blue with a little touch of pink for my feminine side...


@Accessories you usually wear?

->watch, bracelet, necklace,,, and mah favorite ring


@One song to describe a heartbreak?

-> one last cry, negative things


@Last place you went in?

-> my dad's house


@Last person who disappointed you?

-> uhhmmm.... -----


@The most boring sport?

-> is there a boring sport???


@Ever had a baby?

-> yap...


@The funniest movie you watched in the past?

-> a lot....the most recent is you don't mess with the zohan


@Any piercings or tattoo?

-> ears,,, i used to have one in my tounge.... and i'm planning to have one again...


@The most romantic gift?

-> a dvd of my favorite movie plus a lot of roses though i don't really buy receiving flowers...


@Sang on stage before?

-> yap.... elementary days...


@Struck by lightning before?

-> what a silly question...... ashihihihhh ^_~


@Dance with the one you loved before?

-> yap... and i love it and....


@Ever wished you could turn back time?

-> many times yes, mostly now....


@What would you think each day you wake up?

-> thank God for a new day, wish things were different plus if my -- still ----- me???? ashihihihihihhh ^_~


@three songs that's meaningful to you?

-> weak- sisters with voice

-> saving forever for you- shanice

-> you are beautiful- james blunt


@What will you do after this?

-> listen to my trainer because i'm on-training right now....


@One thing you totally regretted doing?

-> loving somebody who is worthless and is super insensitive.... probably loving beyond my capacity


@Do people like you?

-> i know some.... but i know not all... haler... i can't please everybody!!!!


@What was the last game you played on the computer?

-> ZUMA....


@Someone who means a lot to you at the moment?

-> mah siblings, mah dad, mah mom, jefifay, maya, tc chelle, kuya alex, anna, my baby???...


@The color of your mobile phone?

-> blue... ashihihihhh ^_~


@Do you hate someone at the moment?

-> honestly speaking, yap but i want to eradicate the feeling....


[Marital Status]:

~ single....hayz...


[Shoe size]:

~ it varies but mostly 7 1/2 to 8

[Parents still together]:

~ nope....

[Siblings]:

~ 3


[Pets]:

~ two dogs, a japanese poodle


FAVORITES


[Color]:

~ all shades of blue with a little touch of pink

[Animal]:

~ dogs

[Drinks]:

~ green mango shakes, blueberry shakes

[Soda]:

~ orange soda


[Book]:

~ tuesdays with morrie, celestine prophecy

[Flower]:

~ tulips, now i love roses


DO YOU


[Color your hair?]:

~ yap.....

[Twirl your hair?]:

~ yap

[Have tattoos?]:

~ nope,,, i don't intend to have one


[Cheat on tests/homework?]:

~ yap.... who doesn't anyway....

[Drink/Smoke?]:

~ i used to smoke, still drink occassionally but i can't now... ashihihihhh ^_~

[Like roller coasters?]:

~ b4 nope coz i'm afraid of heights,,,, now yes....

[Wish you could live somewhere else?]:

~ yap

[Like cleaning?]:

~ yapie....


[Write in cursive or print?]:

~ both

[Know how to drive?]:

~ yap....

[Own a cell phone?]:

~ yap.

[Ever get off the damn computer?]:

~ i don't think i'll ever will

HAVE U EVER



[Been in a fist fight?]:

~ yap

[Considered being a hooker?]:

~ nope

[Lied to someone?]:

~ sad but yes

[Been in love?]:

~ yap.... so much... up to now

[Been in lust?]:

~ yap.... ashihihihhhh^_~

[Held a gun]:

~ nope....



CURRENTS



[Current clothing]:

~ pink mango blouse with a light blue pants...

[Current mood]:

~ dejected....

[Current taste]:

~ sweets

[Current hair]:

~ straight but i'm planning to get my hair curled.... ^_~

[Current thing(holding)]:

~ keyboard

[Current cd in stereo]:

~ mariah carey's e=mc2


LAST



[Last book you read]:

~ celestine prophecy,,, again... ashihihihihhh ^_~

[Last movie you saw]:

~ batman: the dark knights

[Last thing you ate]:

~ waffle flavored yummy choco.....

[Last person you talked to on the phone]:

~ mempz n -----


OTHERS



[Do drugs?]:

~ nope..

[Believe there is life on other planets?]:

~ think so

[Remember your first love?]:

~ a little but the recent will forever be in my mind...

[Still love him/her?]:

~ nope,,,^_~

[Read the newspaper?]:

~ yap...

[Have any gay or lesbian friends?]:

~ a lot

[Believe in miracles?]:

~ yap.... so much

[Do well in school?]:

~ welllllllll.....


[Wear hats]:

~ sometimes... depends on my mood

[Hate yourself?]:

~ nope, i hate somebody else

[Have an obsession?]:

~ yap....shoes and accesories

[Collect anything?]:

~ yap.... shoes, bags and accesories

[Have a best friend?]:

~ yap

[Close friends?]:

~ a lot

[Like your handwriting?]:

~ sort of... ^_~

[Care about looks]:

~ not all the time...



LOVE LIFE



[First crush]:

~ a guy named oddrey... did i spell it ryt???

[Do you believe in love at first sight?]:

~ before no, but now yap... it happened

[Do you believe in "the one?"]:

~ yap...



ARE YOU A



[Bitch/Asshole]:

~ with mah girlfriends i guess....

[sarcastic]:

~ sometimes

[an Angel]:

~ to some of mah peepz yap...

[Devil]:

~ sometimes, to ----- yes

[Shy]:

~ depends...

[Talkative]:

~ yap.... i am.... i admit it...


1 MINUTE AGO:

* reading my girl best friend's blog

1 HOUR AGO:

* surfing the net, drinking my medications

1 DAY AGO:

* visiting my ob-gyne

1 YEAR AGO:

* this time of the year talking to somebody on the phone

I LOVE:

* my baby angel

I HATE:

* biatchesss and -----

I FEEL:

* happy and very blessed but somehow dejected


I HIDE:

* my true feelings

I DRIVE:

* used to drive the revo and jaguar of my frend...

I MISS:

* my late father, my baby brother mempz, and how i used to be before

I LEARNED:

* to grow up, act for my age and be strong

I NEED:

* more time to think about the things happening to me and the situation i've entered because of my foolishness

I THINK:

* i should be ready for all the consequences of my actions and for a bigger responsibility



FIRST PART 2...




First screen name:

* Aivi

First piercing:

* ears

First credit card:

* ooohhhh jesus......

First enemy:

* si kuya... higpit kc but now, medyo nlng

First musician you remember hearing in your house:

* mah guardian....



LAST PART 2...


Last car ride:

* hayz, my friend's vios.... he accompanied me to the hospital

Last kiss:

* no comment

Last movie seen:

* batman: the dark knight

Last food consumed:

* waffle flavored yummy choco

Last phone call:

* mempz

Last CD played:

* mariah carey's e=mc2

Last drink drank:

* water

Last time scolded:

* uhmmm a week ago....



SHORT ANSWER..



I AM: Aika

I WANT: to take life to the fullest

I HAVE: a good friend by my side

I WISH: i could totally forget the things that had happened and disappear from the very instance

I WONDER: why things didn't work out the way i planned it

I ALWAYS: stay in NiƱo's crib until the wee hours of the night

I DANCE: in the tune of my neck, my back

I SING: often

I CRY: a bucket of tears and still crying

I AM NOT ALWAYS: in the mood to walk

I WRITE: journals and poems

I WIN: my friend's heart and trust

I LOST: a very good lasting relationship

I GOT CONFUSE: with what i really want in life

I SHOULD: think a hundred times before i decide into something....



FAVORITES..



NUMBER(S): 07, 15, 16, 1824

COLOR(S): all shades of blue wid a touch of pink

MONTH(S): january, june, august, october, november

SONG(S): saving forever/cupid/weak/you are beautiful

SEASON: spring

DRINK(S): orange soda, green mango shake, blueberry shake, lemonade and watermelon shake



IN THE LAST 2 DAYS, HAVE YOU...



CRIED? yes, a bucket

HELPED SOMEONE? yes

GOTTEN SICK? yap

GONE TO THE MOVIES? no, wish i could

SAID 'i love you'?: yes (to jepipay for always being there for me)

WRITTEN A REAL LETTER: yap, a week ago

WRITTEN IN A DIARY? no, don't think i ever will write in a diary again, blogs of course

HAD A SERIOUS TALK?: yes, with the coffee talkers (jeff, tc chelle, etc.) they wish i could work out my situation

HUGGED SOMEONE?: yes

You Might Also Like

0 comments