Next Episode . . .

Sunday, March 18, 2012

The hell.... You still have the audacity to ask me how am I after your monstrous girlfriend sent me thousands of unruly SMS. I have been so silent about this issue, so stop bugging me and mind your own business. I have been dealing with this for almost a month now and I guess its high time that I start retaliating. As I've mentioned in my previous post.... Your sorry won't mean anything if you can't stop your nasty girlfriend from fuzzing. I had enough. I guess, its time to finally accept the fact that we could never be together since we always end up hurting each other. You have broken my heart a million times. I have cried buckets of tears over the past 8 years we've known each other. Enough is enough. Live your life and I'll live mine. I admit that I still care and you still have a big effect on me but that doesn't mean I'll come back running.




Yeahhh... If YOU think this is for YOU....... Then maybe you're right.....