Transformation of an Ugly Duckling to an Uglier Duckling

Wednesday, March 28, 2012




The bitch or should I say the devil inside me wants to lure out. I have experienced the idiosyncrasy of different type of people and there's this one that totally freaks the hell out of me. Twice in a matter of a month that I have experienced it and I don't want it to happen again. This behaviour is what I call Transformation of an Ugly duckling to an Uglier Duckling... I might sound mean but I am mean therefore let it go... A while ago while on my way to work, I saw this duckling waving her hand on the same exact Jeepney I'm riding, got inside, payed the fare and then opened her bag... For WHAT you might ask?!? To fix her face in the hope of turning into a beautiful swan. Starting from her application of the concealer to her pressed powder and then to her blushed-on, adding up to her eye shadows and then her eyeliner, lipstick and lip shiner... The nerve... This is something that should be done in the premises of the house or might as well a washroom. The mere fact that a lot of people are staring at you while your doing that transformation is annoying enough... Grrr.... The audacity of people.... Tsk... Tsk... Tsk