APAT DAPAT

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Tagged by my Favorite Lead Pikachu
4 jobs I've had:
* Call Center AgentWay back in 2005 when I took a halt from school. I lasted for only 6 months. But I still can't find the urge to work so I decided to go back. And here I am working like hell again.
* Cashier for JollibeeAfter I graduated from High School I applied for a stint job in Jollibee but being the unpatient me, I decided to quit.
* Right now I have yet to discover the other 2..I'll be studying this June... Haha!!! Shifting courses from Accountancy to Psychology.

4 movies I watched over and over:
* Serendipity
* Wedding Planner
* You've Got Mail
* Frida

4 shows I watch:
* * Fastlane
* * Charmed
* * One Tree Hill
* * Smallville


4 places I've been:
* New York
* Hongkong
* Singapore
* Bangkok
* and more to come...

4 people who email me:
* Supervisor
* Friends
* Random updates from my numerous online accounts
* Spam messages

4 favorites to eat:
* Pasta
* Pizza
* Chocolates
* Peanut Butter with Cheese

4 places I would rather be:
* France
* London
* Jamaica
* El Nido, Palawan

4 things I look forward to this year:
* Going Back to School
* Birthdays
* More quality time with my family and friends
* More Blessings


There. Kasi Apat Dapat.