Blogging

Thursday, April 17, 2008


This is what you do when you are restless...
I received this message from a friend and I find it so cute that I cannot resist the urge to post it.


FAMOUS BREAK-UP LINES:
"I just realized that I don't want to be attached."
---- DUH? Staple remover gusto mo.

"I am confused, I need time to find myself."
----
Here is a world map, go find yourself!


"We're too different for each other/"
----
Yeah right!!! Kasi tao ako, ikaw hayop!!!


"Narealize ko love ko pa X ko."
----
Sinong X? May pumatol pa sa iyo bukod sa akin? Akalain mo yun!


"You are too immature for me!"
----
OO na! Gurang na nga gusto mo.


"Kung talagang tayo, kahit saang sulok ng mundo magtatagpo tayo."
---- Walang sulok ang mundo! Bilog ito! BOBO!!!



Just to get serious!!! Here are some FACTS ABOUT LOVE!!!

FACT: When your partner wants you to meet his/her parents, you are into a lifetime relationship.

FACT: When a couple fights to much but not breaking up, they are really in-love.

FACT: When one says nothing is wrong, there is something wrong and the other needs to figure it our or they will be in one hell of a fight.

FACT: Love will last for a very long time if you would exert effort in making it stay!!!