Thinking....

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

I am definitely happy and contented with my life right now. But eventually no matter what you do, there is something that will strike you. I was on my way to work when something hit me. I was reminiscing about my past and I was thinking on what did I do to deserve a man like my baby that loves me so much. I just realized how lucky I am to have someone like him right now. It was only now that I realized my mistakes on my past relationship, it is only now that I can admit to myself that I did made a mistake. Reality pierces my skin. I was so naive and so young before that I couldn't admit my wrong-doings. Waaahhh!!! So childish of me....

Adding Up:
I will definitely go back to school this coming June. I already had my meeting with the dean of La Consolacion on Monday...