10 Things That Will Make Me Go Oooohhhh

Monday, September 1, 2008






Though life has been so unfortunate for me this past two months, I am still the same old Aika who can easily laugh her hearts out by just simple things. (Super Mababaw is the right term).This list would actually make my heart skip and feel blissful.



10. A cup of CHOCOLATE MILKSHAKE

-> Due to health reasons, I cannot drink coffee so I might as well settle for second best which is a cup of chocolate milkshake.

9. A slice of my favorite BLUEBERRY CHEESECAKE

-> Seriously, a slice of blueberry cheesecake will definitely make my heart skip. I usually eat a slice when I'm down and blue.


8. A two-seater KAMALA car

-> Since I dawn my eyes on the Kamala, I can't get it out of my mind. Love for SPEED is the reason why.


7. A Pad in SERENDRA with its complete amenities

-> I worked near the area and SERENDRA is a place where I can definitely relax and unwind. Ever since, I am the independent type of person.


6. The glance of a FULL MOON and BRIGHT STARS in Antipolo

-> Since, I am a night person(L2 Technical Support Agent to be exact) I haven't had the chance to see the beauty and glamour of a full moon plus some brights stars on the background. This will make me go oooohhhhh definitely.


5. The Power to Control TIME

-> No kidding, everybody wants to have the Superhuman-ity power. And eversince I was a little kid I always buy for the power to control time.


4. CARE BEARS DISAPPEARING

-> That will automatically WOW me out. The Care Bears disappearing in my world... Life can't get any better.


3. A nice Massage from someone I LOVE

-> Isn't it nice to be relaxed by someone you love. Ooowwww....


2. A Safe PREGNANCY

-> I would like to have a very safe pregnancy if ever. Mine is really sensitive and I couldn't afford to have another miscarriage. I would like to have a twin. (Ashihihihihhh)


1. A KISS IN THE RAIN

-> I am always the sucker for romance and nothing beats being kiss in the rain. Super Oooohhhhh and Romantic.