Bidding the World Goodbye....

Tuesday, September 23, 2008



I have been eating a lot of Tonkatsu Bento and Gyoza lately but I am still craving for it. All I do the rest of the day is to quaff a glass of chocolate milkshake and eat in the nearby Japanese restaurant.Don't get me wrong though, I am still craving for Jolly Spaghetti. I don't know what got into me but I can't resist the urge to eat Jap foods. Hey, got my monthly injection from my OB-Gyne today. It still hurts up to now, that I just want to lie down and sleep for the rest of the nights. I can't afford though since I need to go to work. Honestly speaking, I'm so fucking stressed up right now that I don't want to go to work anymore. There is no reason to go to work anyway. My plan of resigning this December will be put to work. I already made my resignation letter early today. I'll be missing the camaraderie I've gained from my short stint in Samsung. I have been to a lot here. I became a level 1 agent and eventually became a level 2 agent. I'll surely miss the laughter, the sorrows, the pains, the controversies, the intrigues and the bucket of tears cried. There is no denying that Samsung is where my heart stays. But, all things must come to an end. I am beggining to build a new road and for me to do that successfully, I need to let go of all the bitter past I have experienced in Samsung.


Time to bid this road goodbye!!!!


Until the next chapter!!!